December 28, 2010

Photo Collages

As mentioned in my previous post, after the birth parents narrow down their list of candidates to two or three based on the Family Introduction Letters, they receive a copy of our dossier.  This dossier will be essentially be the story of our lives, our believes, our discipline methods, and every other little piece of info that was documented in this lengthy process.  They will also receive the following pictures as part of our dossier.  These photo collages are intended to give them a glimpse into our lives. 

Family and friends, please do not be offended if you do not see yourself in our collages.  These collages represent LONG hours and LATE nights of adding in pictures, taking them out, reformatting, receiving suggestion of what should stay and what should go.  It is very possible that at some point you were in the collage and then possibly out again.  If you do not appear in our collage, it doesn't mean that we  don't love you....it means that due to the limited space, it was physically impossible to include everyone. 

This is the order they would appear in our dossier.  Please enjoy (click on the collage to enlarge if desired).....





2 comments:

  1. I'm offended, I don't see any photos with me in the pictures. Ha ha! Again, it's just so strange to think that any time these collages go out, it's because something in our Dear Expectant Parent letter inspired her/them to learn more about us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can only imagine the back and forth decisions you had to make with selecting pictures. How on Earth do you decide which stay and which go!?!?
    I was feeling unloved that you didn't request any head shots from me, but I see my old work (Park Plaza) in one, so I will pretend that's your shout out to me.

    ReplyDelete